Swarfega Powerwash Ultra Concentrate Tfr 2.5lPART NUMBER: PUC25L
|Title||Multi-Purpose TFR - Ultra Concentrate - 2.5 Litre|
- The ultra concentrated multipurpose traffic film remover uses a formula which maximises the chemical concentration for diluting with water
- The high economical formula produces 25 litres of ready to use traffic film remover from diluting 2.5 litres of concentrate
- It reduces storage requirement and optimises free space in addition to reducing maintenance costs and prolonging equipment life
- It is compatible with all hot and cold vehicle cleaning equipment and prevents the etching of glass or damage to the original paint finishes when used correctly
- This product is biodegradable (local conditions may vary)
Cleaning away stubborn traffic film residue without causing any etching on the glass or damage to the paint work can be a laborious task. To clean your vehicle safely and effectively Swarfega have some up with a one stop solution, with their Powerwash Ultra Concentrate. This 2.5litres of Powerwash Ultra Concentrate is a multipurpose traffic film remover formula, which comes as a chemical concentration for diluting with water, to create a durable and effective cleaner. This is a highly economical way of producing 25 litres of ready to use traffic film remover by simply diluting 2.5 Litres of concentrate. Not only is it economical to buy this formula as a concentrate but it also reduces the storage requirement and optimises free space; the product itself also reduces maintenance costs and prolongs equipment life. It is compatible with all hot and cold vehicle cleaning equipment and prevents the etching of glass or damage to the original paint finish when used correctly. This product is biodegradable but local conditions may vary. Swarfega is the brand name for a range of skin care products, degreasing & vehicle maintenance products and general surface cleaners aimed at both professional and domestic markets. Swarfega, is renowned the world over for its unique cleaning properties and over the years has become the 'go to brand' for heavy-duty hand cleaning. With a long history which dates back to 1947, Swarfega has continually innovated and improved upon the product they offer to the market.