Given the nature of buying car parts we try to make the return process as easy as possible. It’s easy to buy the wrong part, however if you check with us we can help you avoid this. Plus if we advise you the part is correct and it does not fit we guarantee the cost of your return.
We care about keeping you as a long term customer so we keep our returns policy simple and fair. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and it is not damaged you can return the product within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. We have one simple rule:
We will not refund you if the part / product is not in the exact same state you received it in. For clarity this means:
- No grease, petrol, diesel, oil or any other liquid on the part or box
- Nothing stuck or written on the branded box
- All packaging as new
- If goods damaged when received
On delivery if you can see the goods are visibly damaged do not sign for them and refuse the order – this means they will come back to us. If you realise after opening the box that the goods are damaged then please follow the steps below to send back the return:
- Re-package the parcel as you received it.
- Ensure you do not write directly on the branded box or stick a label on the branded box. (This is not the outer box you received the parcel in – however the inner box).
- Ensure you clearly write your return code in the address as instructed by your customer service advisor.
- Make sure you send the parcel with enough time for it to arrive no later than 30 days after you received it.
Return Courier Choice
Please do not send any returns to the manufacturer. This will not result in a refund.
The method of return is your choice. However we recommend you use a tracked service. The return shipping is entirely your responsibility and we cannot be held responsible for returns lost in the post.