Northwood Centrefeed Roll Dispenser
|Title||Centrefeed Roll Dispenser|
- Features at-a-glance windows making it easy to check fill levels without the need to open each time
- Simple locking mechanism keeps contents safe and hygienic
- Designed with usage control in mind, making them efficient in managing wastage
- Manufactured in the UK, each dispenser is made from hard-wearing ABS plastic to prevent damage and vandalism
- Stylish finish to suit any washroom décor
- Suitable refills: FCFB19301, FCFW19301, OMEGA6BE, CFB191252E, CFW191252E, ALPHA6BE, FCFW191502 & BCP2201503
Under the Workplace Regulation 1992, employers have a duty of care to provide a hygienic work place with ready access to essential welfare facilities for all employees. This is the case in any working environment, and with hygiene being key to good working health and safety practices, it is vital that as an employer or business owner you are supplying your staff with the essential products on a daily basis. A few key everyday essentials for many businesses are wiping rolls, tissue paper, hand towels and soap. For a one stop solution for all your needs, Northwood Hygiene have an extensive range products suitable for every environment. This centrefeed roll dispenser is a perfect choice for any garage, workshop, kitchen or washroom that requires fast access to wiping rolls. With its space saving design and on-wall attachment, this dispenser would be ideal for any sized working environment, big or small. It has been cleverly designed with a unique tear-off mechanism that minimises paper waste. The handy refill window allows users easy viewing of paper status to avoid it running out. Established in 1976, Northwood is a group of associated companies that provide the manufacturing, supply and transportation of away-from-home professional paper hygiene products. They are one of only a small handful of companies in the UK that is fully vertically integrated, with involvement at each point in the supply chain. Northwood have a number of market leading brands operating across the wiping and commodities sectors including Bay West, Leonardo, Essentials, Optimum, Perform and Optimum ProWipers.
Northwood is a group of associated companies that provide the manufacturing, supply and transportation of away-from-home professional paper hygiene products.